Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Fly Fishing Show


Hi everybody.

It has been a while.

Big changes for me. Among them, I started my own production company called Cannon Media & Consulting. We do a variety of things, but the thing near and dear to my heart is creating a new show called "Fly Fishing West". It highlights fun fly fishing destinations, but also features great things to see and do, in and around those destinations.

We hope this will be a valuable resource for the angler. Not only might it provide great fishing information and tips, but it helps anglers plan a trip so that the non-anglers in their lives can also enjoy the trip.

Check us out at www.flyfishingwest.com or on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/FlyFishingWest1.

And for more information about Cannon Media - go to www.cannonmediaconsulting.com

Lots more fly fishing video and info to come soon!

Thanks -

Brent

2 comments:

  1. Like your website. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, nice job!

    Tours of Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've checked the videos. It looks cool and really valuable for anglers. I am sure you would find your dream sponsor to carry this on. Good Luck. Sea Fishing Tackle at Bridgewater

    ReplyDelete